[mythtv] firewire branch status?

Brian Schott bschott at east.isi.edu
Fri Apr 13 04:08:41 UTC 2007

I've been running FireWire to a DC6200 (ComcastHD) for a couple of
weeks with a standard Debian install.  It works great most of the
time, but am seeing some random crashes of the backend.

Been having tons of these in mythbackend.log:

2007-04-12 11:08:49.135 AFD Error: Unknown decoding error
[mpeg2video @ 0xb72c33a8]get_buffer() failed (stride changed)
2007-04-12 11:08:49.136 AFD Error: Unknown decoding error
[mpeg2video @ 0xb72c33a8]releasing zombie picture
[mpeg2video @ 0xb72c33a8]get_buffer() failed (stride changed)
2007-04-12 11:08:49.139 AFD Error: Unknown decoding error
[mpeg2video @ 0xb72c33a8]get_buffer() failed (stride changed)
2007-04-12 11:08:49.140 AFD Error: Unknown decoding error
[mpeg2video @ 0xb72c33a8]releasing zombie picture

---

% mythbackend --version
Library API version: 0.20.20060828-3
Source code version: exporté
Options compiled in:
linux release using_xvmcw using_v4l using_oss using_alsa using_arts
using_jack using_ivtv using_firewire using_dbox2 using_hdhr
using_ip_rec using_freebox using_live using_lirc using_joystick_menu
using_dvb using_x11 using_xv using_xrandr using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl using_frontend using_backend