[mythtv] MythMusic & Gallery patch

dave dave at atkinson.net.au
Tue Apr 10 01:15:44 UTC 2007

I'm interested in looking at implementing this feature. (I have the
visualisation in MythMusic approach running and as a result have loaded a lot
more images onto my myth box as we are now cycling through photos whenever
playing music. Having more control over the photo selection at certain times
is now desirable).

Was there any results from the SOC work ?

Is there any recommended approach ? (I would prefer not to implement something
which is tossed out because there was a preferred approach).

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 23:57:47 +0200 (CEST), Daniel Di Giacomo wrote