[mythtv] [mythtv-users] MythTV snv: Internal Player with mpeg2 files - wrong length a

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 00:48:54 UTC 2007

For the internal player, the ".vob" extension is not flagged as a file type
that may contain dvd nav packets.
Only ".iso" and ".img" file types are flagged as dvd file types. Should
".vob" be included in this list ?

 DVD files don't need to have
mythcommflag --video executed since the dvdnav packets provide position
information.