[mythtv] 'Never Record' button and Subtitle then Desc method

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 22:22:06 UTC 2007

No... this one threw me at first, but look closely - kDupCheckSubDesc will
actually satisfy 2 of the conditions. It satisfies BOTH these conditions:

	(dupmethod & kDupCheckSub) && subtitle != ""
      (dupmethod & kDupCheckDesc) && description != ""

Note the bitwise & -  kDupCheckSub is 2, kDupCheckDesc is 4 so
kDupCheckSubDesc, being 6 actually satisfies BOTH of the bitwise AND
conditions. Clever trick that!

So, yeah, the change you suggested should work. I've provided a patch anyway
- tested and working.

I'll go and attach it to the ticket now.

Thanks for pointing it out!

:)

Martin