[mythtv] [13168] and [13170] Reducing reschedules

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Apr 3 19:28:52 UTC 2007

* On Tue Apr 03, 2007 at 11:52:47AM -0400, Gnome42 wrote:
> I encounter the bug this changeset is trying to fix so it is great to
> see a solution but, IMVHO it would also be nice to minimize the
> reschedules, especially right around record start/end time since it is
> already a very busy time.

This is probably going to get moved into the scheduler anyway.  David
emailed me off-list about this after my commit and mentioned that if
we put this check in the scheduler we won't have to do the LiveTV check.

I can probably agree about the maxepisodes check if this is the only
reason we are doing the reschedule.

My scheduler experience is also a little rusty, but I think we only need
to reschedule for the specific recordid also, instead of everything.

David is looking at it though, so hopefully he'll see this thread.

--
Chris