[mythtv] Problems on tuning some transponders

Luca Lucchesi shacky83 at hotmail.it
Sun Apr 1 10:05:50 UTC 2007

Hi.

I'm using MythTV 0.20 SVN (the one from debian-multimedia.org repository) on
a Debian system with a Hauppauge WinTV Nova CI DVB-S card and I'm using the
Hotbirds satellites.
When I search for the channels I can't tune some transponder like the 11919
V (Mediaset). When I try to tune this transponder it cannot lock and it go
to timeout. Some other transponders work without any problems.
The strange thing is that if I try to use the Hauppauge original drivers on
a Windows XP system it can tune all the channels on all transponders (the
11919 one too) without any problem, so it can't be a cable or card related
problem.

Do you have any idea about how to solve this problem? Could it be a MythTV
problem? How I can solve it?

Thank you very much for your help!
Luca.