[mythtv] mythtv 0.20 / dapper drake / floating point exception

Matt Ziegler mziegler at mosis.com
Thu Sep 21 17:37:24 UTC 2006

I've tried both the official 0.20 release and the SVN and I get a
floating point exception when trying to run mythtv-setup or mythfrontend
on my local mythbox.  mythbackend and mythfilldatabase work fine on the
local box.

Strangely when I run mythtv-setup or mythfrontend on my laptop over  SSH
with X forwarding they work just fine.

I'm using Ubuntu Dapper Drake with a PVR-150 card.

Does anyone know where I should start looking to resolve this problem?