[mythtv] livepriority for cardinput

Martin Long martin.long at rozel.net
Mon Sep 11 12:44:45 UTC 2006

Yeah, I did that, to no avail. It always goes straight to tuner 1. I can
obviously switch manually, using 'Y' to tuner 3, but that's a lot to
expect of the wife ;)

Would you mind letting me have the result of: SELECT * FROM cardinput;

This would _possibly_ help me find what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Martin