[mythtv] UPnP/Dbus/Standard Communication Protocol

Sam Shelton contact at samshelton.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 10:05:17 UTC 2006

Hi

Thanks, at least I know the email works...!

I will admit I am jumping the gun by a few days here as I don't have it up
and running. But do the telnet commands not just tell it where to jump the
onscreen display to and control that, as opposed to being able to move all
the info onto a remote device interface, leaving the TV screen with no
interface required?

Sam