[mythtv] PVR-500 only one tuner audio

usleepless at gmail.com usleepless at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:11:52 UTC 2006

Christian,

On 9/5/06, Christian Güdel <me at blaue0.net> wrote:
> Thank you very much, this seems to work. I wonder if there are any
> disadvantages of using an older firmware?

not that i know of. i am using that same firmware for the freebsd
driver of the card. the freebsd-driver suffered for a small time of
the same problem, but it was quickly fixed. it has to do with the
initialization routines of
the driver itself. even when ivtv was recommending the old firmware,
they sometimes had the same problem ( no sound on second tuner ).

regards,

usleep