[mythtv] Possible bug with MythArchive menus

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 21:21:21 UTC 2006

I've just created a DVD with 3 recordings using the MythCenter theme.
The DVD is fine when played back through MythTV but on my standalone DVD
player the menu has a slight glitch. The menu has a ratio of 16:9 but
the overlay mask that is used for the yellow selection is misaligned
which makes me think it might be 4:3. Has anyone else experienced this?

Apologies if this has come up before but I couldn't find anything in the
archive.

Thanks,
Simon