[mythtv] Edit cutlist: End of Recording - Do not delete, just exit

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 04:58:19 UTC 2006

While editing a cutlist, I got to the end of the recording and was
presented with:
__________________
End of Recording

Do not delete, Just exit
Delete this recording

I was not done editing the cutlist, and did not wan to exit at all.
I had no choice but to hit SELECT, which resulted in a "edit cutlist box".
SELECTing an option from the "edit cutlist box" caused it to go away,
but then I was back to the "End of Recording" selection box.

After a while, a timeout seem to occur which put me back in the "Watch
Recordings" screen.

This is with svn 11558.

John