[mythtv] MythMusic cdrom handling of empty tray

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Oct 17 22:59:13 UTC 2006

> I guess that MythMusic is using to poll for the
> status of the drive? Methinks it should check for something being
> in the
> drive first...
>
> I'll open a ticket if its appropriate (i.e. someone else can
> reproduce it).
>
> Oct 13 23:39:38 media cdrom: This disc doesn't have any tracks I
> recognize!

Yes. Both MythMusic, and the ripper in MythDVD
(mtd) actively poll the drive.

I am slowly working on adding MythMediaMonitor
support, so that there is only one process doing
the polling. I believe the monitor code does the
correct thing.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|  4  8
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | 15 16