[mythtv] Watch list

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Oct 13 19:03:08 UTC 2006

John P Poet wrote:
> I like the Watch List feature.
>
> My only complaint is that it does not always show the correct episode
> from a series to watch.  It picks the oldest episode by record date,

This was my intent, to choose the episode that was recorded
the furthest back in time...

> but sometimes that is not the "first" episode available.  It would be
> better if it used original air date, instead of record date -- when
> available.

The original air date is now available in 'recorded'. Didn't
know that until I looked. This would be possible but would
take some rework to replace the selected episode or to sort
by original air date before selecting which episode to include.

--  bjm