No subject

Mon Oct 2 07:03:28 UTC 2006

private streams there were consistent component tags to tell me
what they really were. I can't remember the specific values at
the moment but will look it up when I get home. The above check
really should be written as.

{{{
if ((dvbci.component_tag == AUDIO_TAG) && (stream_type == STREAM_TYPE_PRIVATE_DATA))
    stream_type = STREAM_TYPE_AUDIO_MPEG2;

if ((dvbci.component_tag == VIDEO_TAG) && (stream_type == STREAM_TYPE_PRIVATE_DATA))
    stream_type = STREAM_TYPE_VIDEO_MPEG2;
}}}

as per other checks. I'll look into this when I get home.

Stuart