[mythtv] High pitch noise when starting Hauppauge 150

Chris Rosolowski super.roz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 05:50:48 UTC 2006

Hi I'm having problems with MythTV and my Hauppauge 150.  Whenever I
try to use my card, there is a constant high pitch noise in the
recording.  If I'm
watching live TV, the noise will stop as soon as I change channels.
If I stop watching live TV and then go back to the main menu and then go
back to watching live TV again, the noise will return.  I tested the
card in windows and I didn't observe any noise issues with the
hauppauge software.  Any ideas on what the problem may be?

Thanks,

Chris