[mythtv] Problem tuning to channel after 6pm with 0.20 cont.

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 21:06:48 UTC 2006

Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> I was looking at this last night and tried a number of different
> permutations of settings relating to this and was not able to
> capture a stream containing the offending bogus video streams.
>
> Is there any particular show being watched that causes this?
>
> Otherwise, i'll be asking for sample recordings sometime next
> week that exhibit the problem.
>

> Stuart
My bad recordings mainly consist of Lost (which finished last week on
C4) and a few films. Neil mentioned in an email to me that he started
recording The Simpsons at 17:57 and the recording would play for 3
minutes before failing which confirms the suspicion that C4 change their
broadcast at 18:00.

Thanks,
Simon