[mythtv] glibc detected invalid pointer

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Thu Oct 5 16:18:11 UTC 2006

Anduin Withers wrote:
>> Though I don't really think it's Myth's fault
>> since it works on my other computer with similar setup, I thought I'd at
>> least ask if there's something with myth that's not working. Since I'm
>> not really sure if it's mine or myth's fault I didn't want to create a
>> ticket.
>
> Disable DRI and try again.

Works now, thanks a lot for helping me out! Is this due to some bug in
ATI's proprietary drivers or in Myth? Since everything else I've tested
works with those drivers one would think it is in Myth the fault lies,
but hey, it's proprietary drivers. They most likely are the black sheep
of the story.

Thanks again!

/Marcus Gustafsson