[mythtv] development process

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Tue Oct 3 02:53:52 UTC 2006

On 10/2/06, D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh-at-mimosa.com {MythTV}
<ticket_e7e5cd7dec7a0d2f4a85c2d954a0be01 at phracturedblue.com> wrote:
> Last week, I came across a previously observed bug in mythreplex,
> learned how to build Myth, isolated the bug, added the information to
> TRAC, and proposed a fix in the email list.
I must appologize, as this would fall under my domain.  I haven't had
much time to work on Myth recently for various reasons (nor read the
dev list), and so a lot of the mythtranscode stuff has fallen by the
wayside i the meantime.  I have a pretty significant backlog of
transcode stuff to fix, and I hope to start hammering away at those
soon.  However, I see that the specific patch in question has already
been applied.

Sorry,
.Geoff