[mythtv] Problem tuning to channel after 6pm with 0.20

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 17:13:07 UTC 2006

Since upgrading to 0.20 I have been unable to watch or record Channel 4
in the UK after 6pm GMT. All other channels on the same multiplex work
fine. I've gone through all old recordings from this channel and
discovered that all post 6pm Channel 4 recordings from sometime in mid
May will not play through 0.20 even though they worked fine using 0.19.
All recordings older than May work fine. I can only assume that channel
4 changed something in their broadcast that upsets the latest version of
Myth. Does anyone have any idea what it might be or what I might be able
to do to figure out what is causing it?

Thanks,

Simon