[mythtv] Some questions about the code

young boy y_111man at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:09:31 UTC 2006

Actually, I am still confused, because having another look, the structure of
the theme inside mythtv-0.20 looks different to myththeme-0.20. Why have a
DVR folder contains XML files.

When I execute this command "make install" from myththeme-0.20.. All the
files are copied to "/usr/local/share/myth/themes".

However, it has other subdirectories from the source appended to this
directory. So it ends up with
"/usr/local/share/myth/themes/home/XXX/mythTV/myththeme-0.20". Is this
correct..

Which directory should it be ??