[mythtv] uPnP support in 0.20

OpenMedia Support support at openmedia.co.nz
Sun Nov 19 00:33:12 UTC 2006

Greg Estabrooks wrote:
>> How are you finding the DSM 320 unit and can you get TV Recordings to work.
>>

>  Yup it worked fine for me. I only had the DSM320 on loan and it's gone as of yesterday, but it worked fine while I had it/.
>
>> I've been using a DSM 320-RD unit for testing and music works fine, but
>> I can't get Recordings to work.
>>

>  This might have been due to a bug I fixedlast night in SVN-head which after you started one (music recordings or video) wouldn't let you access any ofthe others until the backend gets restarted.   I'll likely be pushing that and another bug fixe into -fixes later tonight.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm running fixes with an extra patch for Videos support out of SVN.
Testing with djmount and the 320-RD unit which i'll have for another day
or two.

Found that I can't play MPEG4 videos even though the unit is supposed to
support them which is a little odd.

Steve

--
Technical Support - OpenMedia Limited