[mythtv] EPG - ISO6937

Jiri Svoboda jiri.svoboda at seznam.cz
Sun Nov 12 14:48:25 UTC 2006

Hi,
in .20 was incorporated handling of ISO6937 encoding in DVB EPG (which is
good news for all pepole in Czech Republic :-)
But there is still something wrong - if the EPG string starts with accented
character (0xCx+character) the encoding is missdetected as latin1 (or
similar) and the first byte is striped off.
I have looked at the docoding function itself but I have not found anything
wrong (i've had used similar function under .19 without any problems). So I
suspect something either in packet decoding or in EPG fixies...

Should I create ticket for this?

			JS

P.S.:Tested on the ATRPMS 0.20 packages