[mythtv] A general question about which files are copied across from plugin directories

young boy y_111man at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:19:44 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

If I make changes to the the plugins code.. i,e MyWeather, Apart from the
libraries (libmythweather.so) and images that are copied to the
user/local/shar directory. I am not sure if the code likes the weather.o or
main.o are copied across. What do I do to see the changes.

So my question is how do I test my plugin if I am writing a new one. Do I
copied across the object files and put them in the usr/local/share.

Thank you very much for your help