[mythtv] New duplicate check method 'smart'

Martin Long martin at longhome.co.uk
Sat Nov 4 00:33:58 UTC 2006

Yeah, to be honest, I kind of though 'smart' was a bit pretentious and
ambiguous, although I have some trouble with 'or', because it's not strictly
speaking OR logic. Anyway, feel free to alter the strings to fit in with
what ever name you want to come up with. I kind of like something like
'Subtitle then Description' or 'Subtitle else Description'.