[mythtv] Additional HD Channels on Crystal Palace

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Fri May 26 02:27:11 UTC 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 20:08, Hamish wrote:
> On Thursday 25 May 2006 18:17, Tim Jordan wrote:
> > I just entered the frequency and set the bandwidth to 8mhz and left
> > the rest on auto
>
> I think I'm probably too far away (Maidenhead). I don't get anything...
> Sob..

I heard you had to be inside the north/soutch circulars. That's about 20 miles
away  from Maidenhead. I feel for you. I too was looking forward to checking
it out before I heard about the very low power signal used. I'm a little
closer (Ascot) but I knew there wasn't even any point in trying. :-(
--
Steve Boddy