[mythtv] Picture adjustments on ATI hardware (color, brightness, contrast, hue)

raptorjr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Thu May 25 18:50:21 UTC 2006

I have a problem with the picture adjustment after a upgrade to rev 10012.
Now i can no longer change the attributes. If the previous value (before the
upgrade) was
like 50% i could make one change to lower the value, and it jumped down to
1,
after that it is impossible to increase the values. And my picture is very
very
dark now after the brightness jumped down to 1.

Just tried to change the playback values in the database, but it didn't
help.

Is it my setup that is bad or could this be a bug?
I have a ATI Radeon 9200.