[mythtv] Picture adjustments on ATI hardware (color, brightness, contrast, hue)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue May 23 01:03:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 20:06 -0400, stanley kamithi wrote:
> hello daniel,
>
> i have a ati mobility firegl v3200. upgraded to the latest svn about
> 20 minutes ago. colors are all messed up.
> here is my xvinfo output. hope it's helpful.

Thanks, I just need one more bit of info. What do you need to set the
picture attributes to in order for the image to look right?

My suspicion is that it is the hue. I've attached a patch that makes
a 180 degree shift in the hue, but this may not be it. If it isn't
please adjust the hue slider until the colors look right, and then
tell me what its value is when the picture looks good.

-- Daniel