[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9915 - in trunk/mythtv by danielk

htpc htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Tue May 16 09:53:23 UTC 2006

Tom Lichti wrote:
> tj wrote:

:) I'm getting tearing problem when I'm using XvMC, so if I use
libmpeg2, naturally I can't see it (coz XvMC is disabled)... I will play
with the settings and see if I can remove it. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks for your xorg.conf. Your using TV-out (Component, Svideo,
composite), DVI or VGA?

Regards,
Tj