[mythtv] Problem with mytharchive

Green, Bob bob.green at logicacmg.com
Fri May 12 08:18:02 UTC 2006

Hope I'm posting to the right place - I figured -dev rather than -users
since mytharchive requires the dev tree rather than any of the released
versions of Myth.

I'm attempting to get mytharchive to work but its falls over complaining
that it doesn't know about pal-i. I'll include the log below.

I'm in the UK, am using DVB, running under FC4 and my svn version is
9923

I'm probably doing something dumb as this is my first attempt to burn
DVDs.

Thanks
-Bob

Here is my mythburn.log:
mythburn.py (0.1.20060509-3) starting up...

Process priority 8

script path:/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts

myth share path:/usr/share/mythtv

passed job file: /audio/tmp/config/mydata.xml

passed progress log file: /audio/tmp/logs/progress.log

mythburn.py (0.1.20060509-3) starting up...

Obtaining MythTV settings from MySQL database for hostname
mythtv.wookey.org.uk

Obtaining date and time settings from MySQL database for hostname
mythtv.wookey.org.uk

Processing Mythburn job number 1.

Options - mediatype
savefilename
Looking for: /usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/themes/Compact/theme.xml

wantIntro: 1, wantMainMenu: 1, wantChapterMenu:0, wantDetailsPage: 0

ERROR: Unknown videomode is set (pal-i)

Terminated

Bob Green
Rapid Software Infrastructure Manager

LogicaCMG Telecoms - Releasing your potential
2420 The Quadrant, Aztec West
Bristol BS32 4LD.
T: +44(0)117 901 7550 (Direct)
M: +44(0)788 798 3072