[mythtv] Extra MythBrowser scrolling functionality

James Bunton jamesbunton at fastmail.fm
Sun May 7 12:50:06 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I've started using MythBrowser quite a lot lately, and I run into
trouble controlling it with my remote. It appears as a USB keyboard,
as opposed to LIRC, so I can't remap the keys without breaking my
real keyboard for when I want it.

To improve this I've added four keybindings, and one option to the
browser menu popup.

SCROLLUP, SCROLLDOWN, PAGEUP, PAGEDOWN should have fairly obvious
functions :)
Now you can set custom keys to activate them with the "Edit Keys" menu.

I also added an Autoscroll function to the menu. This starts
scrolling down the page. 1px/10ms. It is stopped by pushing any key.

Output of svn diff is attached. This was generated against the 0.19
branch, if it doesn't apply to 0.20 please let me know and I'll fix it.

Also, this patch means that you no longer have to press tab before
PageDown & PageUp work (which was a problem I was having before)

---

James