[mythtv] Eject button?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri May 5 03:58:49 UTC 2006

	Any objections to adding an eject button into the menus?

	I have been working with Andrew Kimpton on implementing
the Darwin/OS X version of MythMediaMonitor, and am thinking
it might be time to add a button with the EJECT action,
so that we start using MediaMonitor::ChooseAndEjectMedia().

	Propose at the end of:
mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/optical_menu.xml for Default menu, and
mythplugins/mythdvd/mythdvd/dvdmenu.xml       for classic menu

	I will also try and find a free eject icon to put into
a few of the themes. If anyone wants to create one, that will
save me some time.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |          of surrealism"