[mythtv] DVB channel scanner

Einar Bjarni Halldórsson einar at air.is
Thu May 4 23:32:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:53:37PM +0000, Einar Bjarni Halldórsson
wrote:
> > Could you please attach a copy of the logfile generated from
> >
> > mythtv-setup --verbose siparser,record,channel
> >
> > to http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1485
> >
> > and also the output of
> >
> > dvbsnoop -n 1 -nph 0x10
> >
> > to the ticket. You will need to use tzap to tune to a channel before
> > using dvbsnoop.
> >

> > I'm actively looking at this area at the moment, so the info you
> > provide will help.
> >

> > Stuart
>
> I've attached the ouput from dvbsnoop and mythtv-setup to ticket #1485
> as you requested. I hope it helps.
>

> Could you try the attached patch, applies to svn (eit-branch)
>

>Stuart

Had to patch the files by hand, since patch wouldn't use the patch directly.
Unfortunetly the problem is still there, same as before.

--einar

p.s. Sending again since mailman decided to hold the message for consideration because of the large log files I attached.
If you want the logs let me know.