[mythtv] Mythfrontend crash on Mac OS X

Dave Just justifiably at cwazy.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 11:17:59 UTC 2006

Just to follow up my own message, I tried downgrading Quicktime and
this solved the immediate startup crashes (however now seeing the UI
problems that non-menu screens - Watch Recordings, System Status, etc
- are not rendered).

The QT downgrade is available here:

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/
quicktime701reinstallerforquicktime704.html

I'm happy to raise a ticket about this library problem for the osx-
packager script if one of the Mac gurus would like me to.  (But I'm
not sure why noone else would have noticed this if they've been
getting Apple software updates... so not 100% certain whether this is
a problem in my environment, e.g. wrong Xcode Tools)

  - Dave