[mythtv] Problems running imdb script

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Mar 16 12:42:51 UTC 2006

On 03/15/2006 01:50 AM, florin baiduc wrote:

>Solved the problem by installing the XML-Simple package (:))
>Now, I noticed that the script can't upload the cover image data from
>the IMDB... Anybody had the same issue?

First, both of these issues are -users issues--not development issues.
If there's any doubt, please post there, first.  Second, please don't
top post.

Now, for your question...  I'm assuming by "can't upload the cover image
data" you're saying that you get the IMBD movie information, but do not
get a poster (cover image in your words).  If so, you need to apply the
patch at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1405 .

Mike