[mythtv] DVB/H.264 Video in MythTV - a couple of patches

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Mar 10 14:29:29 UTC 2006

Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

>I'll try that out, This isn't super high on my priority list, but
>I would like to make sure that both MPEG-4 profiles use the any
>available hardware acceleration when I finally get XvMC working
>properly.

my understanding (but then again i've proved how low that is on this
list before) is that the BBC will start broadcasting in MPEG4
in june for the world cup. seeing as how their ordinary content is
unencrypted, i'm making a big assumption that their HD content will
also be unencrypted. it would be cool to have myth support that.
--
simon
ps see http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=345862 for