[mythtv] backend deleted new recording "for no reason"

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Mar 9 18:58:48 UTC 2006

* On Thu Mar 09, 2006 at 10:20:13AM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> Perhaps auto-expire should have at least one message that always gets
> logged with the default -v settings when a file gets deleted.  FWIW, I
> have an item in my TODO list to log the time and reason in the
> database when a recording gets deleted.

The autoexpire code already logs to the database if you have database
logging turned on.  I have a patch in my tree to give a little
more verbose logging for autoexpire to indicate why the recording
was expired and i just modified it to print out by default if
VB_IMPORTANT is on, otherwise it prints out if VB_FILE is on.
The logging will still always go to the database at the LP_NOTICE level.

I'll try to commit the updated VERBOSE logging tonight or tomorrow.

--
Chris