[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9305 - in trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv by danielk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 16:21:23 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 15:51, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Is this only printed for transports where the MythTV scan does not
> insert any channels?

No, it's printed for every transport and we find channels for every transport.
It appears before the channels are inserted/updated.

> You should be able to scroll that window. The console message will provide
> a little more info, but it is basically telling you that there are some
> bogus dtv_multiplex entries and you should probably delete them and do a
> full scan to get less bogus ones.

Well I don't seem to have any keys bound that will allow horizontal scrolling.
Left/Right move to the next field/button. The entries in dtv_multiplex look
perfectly fine to me, but I've deleted them and will perform a full scan.

> This happens when it can't find any DVB/ATSC tables, but there are
> programs listed in the MPEG PAT table. This is used to detect the
> raw MPEG programs sent by most cable providers in the US. Have you
> tried tuning to one of these channels?

Nope, did think to. Will try that in a little while. Certainly there shouldn't
be any channels there ...

> This may be related to that "Found channel..." message you saw earlier,
> try deleting all the transports and starting over.

Trying that now.
--
Stuart Morgan