[mythtv] frontend ui screens not responding to user input on OSX

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Fri Jun 23 06:02:41 UTC 2006

> should I be doing anything other than running
> './osx-packager.pl -plugins mythdvd' to get
> the dvd plugin compiled and working?

	You shouldn't even need to do that.
I think the -plugins argument has no effect,
and the mythdvd plugin is always enabled.
Check the output from the build, you should see:

Configuration settings:

         MythBrowser   plugin will not be built
         MythControls  plugin will be built
         MythFlix      plugin will be built
         MythDVD       plugin will be built
         MythGallery   plugin will be built
         MythGame      plugin will not be built
         MythMusic     plugin will not be built
         MythNews      plugin will be built
         MythPhone     plugin will not be built
         MythVideo     plugin will be built
         MythWeather   plugin will be built
         OpenGL        support will be included in MythGallery
         EXIF          support will be included in MythGallery

	I just did a test build of SVN head
and  --svnbranch release-0-19-fixes and they
both had the DVD menu included in the top-level
(under Classic menus). Don't know why it is
missing for you.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Look at this!
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Do you think I put this in