[mythtv] frontend ui screens not responding to user input on OSX

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 22 23:23:10 UTC 2006

> > Can this workaround be committed to svn so we can have a useable mac
> > build until a real permanent workaround can be found?
>
> 	I am not keen to commit a hack (i.e. no).
> But adding a patch into osx-packager.pl is possible.

What changes are required so that I can make them to my local copy of
the code?
I assume that in MythMainWindow.cpp, around line 220 I need to change
QGLWidget to QWidget, as well as comment out the call to
setAutoBufferSwap on line 304, but then it complains during the compile
that QWidget is not a direct base of MythMainWindow.

What other changes have I missed?

Cheers,
-Kent