[mythtv] 720x480 video corrupted

Trevor Kramer tkramer at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 19 18:17:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am running svn mythtv on a EPIA board (CN700 North Bridge) using a
PVR-500 for captures. I am using the latest svn version of the
openchrome drivers and using regular Xv output. When capturing video
at 720x480 the video plays back corrupted with red diagonal lines
across the screen and a green bar at the bottom - I have a picture of
it here - http://www.trevorkramer.com/myth_corrupted.jpg. The same
file plays fine in mplayer and xine. When capturing at 480x480 or
several other settings it plays back fine in mythtv. Anyone have any
idea on why 720x480 would not work in myth but other resolutions
would?  Any pointers on where in the code to start looking?  Thanks,

Trevor