[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10226 by jhunt

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Mon Jun 19 07:57:27 UTC 2006

i see this in some of your xml files...
<button>
 <type>SETTINGS_PLUGINS</type>
<text>Plugins</text>
<action>MENU plugins.xml</action>
 <depends>mythvideo mythmusic mythgallery mythfm mythgame mythburn
mytharchive</depends>
   </button>

i know this is used for plugin configuration. but when i now develop a new
plugin, i have to look that my plugin ist listed in this file and the
plugins.xml so that the configuration is shown. i know that at the moment
there are not so many myth plugins, but if there are more, we need to add
every plugin directly to mythtv...

wouldn't it be better if we create a folder

for example
plugins/config
plugins/menu
where the plugins copy there xml files and after that they are autmaticly
shown in the configuration??

this is not directly a request to you jhunt, maybe to isaac???