[mythtv] Internal DVD player sound

Ben Suffolk ben at vanilla.net
Tue Jun 13 14:30:39 UTC 2006

Hi,

I thought I'd give the internal DVD player a go, and found that on
playing a DVD the video seems to work fine ut as soon as it starts
playing I get a loud noise, for want of a better description its a
fast stuttering noise.

I searched the list and can't see any mention of this so I am
guessing its something on my system as opposed to a fault with the
dvd player. Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing it
(like maybe a library I need to update to a new version?).
Alternatively what info can I provide that would be useful in
tracking down a solution.

This is with SVN 10190

Regards

Ben