[mythtv] DVB-S issues with current svn

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Mon Jun 12 09:58:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I noticed, some Problems with current svn with a few Programs on Astra.
All Programs on transport No. 1089 with Frequency 121875; 27500; 3/4; H
do not work. I get no lock on this channels with a signal of 0-25%.

e.g. this one:
http://www.ses-astra.com/backoffice/findAChannel_de/index.php?action=viewChannel&channelID0908

With svn 10061 which i used before it works great with a signal of ~70%.
Maybe it has something to do with that these channels take a bit longer
to get a lock then other. they get stuck for about 1s on [Ls..] (Partial
Lock)

Now i am using 10061 again and it works again.

Currently i have no more Information for you. I can give you Information
you need if you tell me what is needed.

Lukas