[mythtv] Inverted colors on viaXvMC (Epia)

Martin van Es mrvanes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:06:22 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Tim Jordan <tim at wheresrover.co.uk> wrote:
> There used to be an xv picture controls setting in the FE, this used
> to mess up my colours, however I am looking for it now and cannot see
> it.
> Does the output of configure actually say that it will be enabling
> xvmc on your i810?

As far as I can tell, yes:

mythtv# ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-xvmc --xvmc-lib=I810XvMC
--disable-audio-oss --disable-audio-arts --disable-audio-jack
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr
CPU              x86 (model name        : Intel(R) Pentium(R) M
processor 1.60GHz)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  yes

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     no
Video4Linux sup. yes
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      no [/usr/include]
DBox2 support    yes
HDHomeRun sup.   yes
CRC Ip Rec sup.  yes

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      no
ALSA support     yes
aRts support     no
JACK support     no
DTS passthrough  no

# Video Output Support
x11 support      yes
xrandr support   yes
xv support       yes
XvMC support     yes
XvMC VLD support yes
XvMC pro support no
XvMC OpenGL sup. no
XvMC libs        -lI810XvMC
Mac accel.       no
OpenGL vsync     no
DirectFB         no

# Misc Features
Frontend         yes
Backend          yes

Creating libs/libmyth/mythconfig.h and libs/libmyth/mythconfig.mak

libs/libmyth/mythconfig.h is unchanged