[mythtv] Inverted colors on viaXvMC (Epia)

Martin van Es mrvanes at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 08:42:51 UTC 2006

Hi Paul!

Thx for the quick reply, even to such a 'why didn't you read the
archive' question ;) It never occurred to me to search for the word
hue. :-/

On 6/11/06, Stutty <stutty at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you have inverted colour in both Live & Recorded TV ?
>
> Try searching for "blue hue" in the archive (or in gmail :)) and this
> thread contains some history:
> "Picture adjustments on ATI hardware (color, brightness, contrast, hue)"
>
> You can adjust the hue on playback, I can't remember the key for it
> but once playback is started, bring up the Menu (M), scroll down to
> Picture Adjust then Hue, then move it 50% in either direction to get
> the colours as you'ld like.

The problem was consistant in Live TV and (old) recordings (didn't
test new) and only visible with viaXvMC accellerated playback.
I have set hue to 50% in (one) liveTV channel now and all my colors on
all channels and recorded TV are normal again, glad this is a global
value! :)

Thx again for the pointer!

On a sidenote: what happened so that some get this and some don't?
Feels a bit like fixing a working system?

Grtz.
Martin!
--
if but was of any use, it would be a logic operator