[mythtv] MythArchive -> IPod

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Fri Jun 9 08:59:15 UTC 2006

Am Freitag, den 09.06.2006, 12:55 +1000 schrieb Dave Oxley:
> The subject kind of says it all really. I think Mytharchive would be a
> great way to transcode video and convert audio for an IPod. These are
> the things that I thought would need to be implemented:
> 1. Selection of music screen and conversion to mp3.
> 2. Export to an IPod destination (http://kpod.sourceforge.net/ipodslave/)
> 3. Synchronization of content. i.e. deletes old and copies new. This may
> be useful for rewritable DVD's as well.

Someone begun some time ago to produce code for ipod syncing (music).
Take a look at the archives.

If it should go to mytharchive? Maybe its a good place. wait what paulh
says to it. :)

I have got finised the code for syncing usb-storage and smartphones with
mythmusic. If ipod syncing goes into it, this should, too!

I created a ticket once. ... waited ... now server is down :( .. no
time ... and so on.

Lukas