[mythtv] Jerky video & prebuffering pause messages with MergedFB multi-screen setup

Gee, David david at allpowerfuldave.com
Wed Jun 7 17:27:49 UTC 2006

1) Fair point, but there didn't seem to be a whole lot of knowledge on
the subject on the users lists so I thought the devs might be worth a try

2) Quite possible, but if I play /dev/video directly using mplayer it
plays without jerking leading me to believe that the culprit is mythtv
somewhere,

3) Will give it a try

4) Nope, combined front+backend. I'm using the standard decoding but I
did give XVMC a go, didn't seem to make any difference at all

Regards
David