[mythtv] SoC 2006: Configuration Revamp Information

Justin M. Hunt beyonddeath at focushere.ca
Tue Jun 6 17:55:47 UTC 2006

Chris:  I was thinking that if you set it to intermediate
mode, you will get the basic and intermediate options, so
it is not mutually exclusive.  Likewise for advanced, it
will have all three modes shown.  I think the advanced
mode will be more of a raw interface, since we need to
fit many more options in, intermediate & basic will be
wizard style.

The reason for this is, if you are in intermediate mode and
you decide to change something basic liek the theme, you
would have to go and switch to basic mode to switch it, then
back to intermediate mode to switch those settings.

Justin