[mythtv] diseqc

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Mon Jun 5 20:44:30 UTC 2006

Yeasah Pell wrote:

> Anyway, if anybody is interested in doing some testing on more diverse
> setups at this point, I'll open a ticket and stick the patch up there.

Do you do anything about the following issues, currently:

1. Frequency is getting passed around and handled
inconsistently for at least dvb-s. Specifically, the "check
if channel is already tuned" code is broken since it's only
adding the LOF to one side of a comparison.

2. diseqc and tone / voltage commands are never retried,
even when the frontend / diseqc hardware reports a timeout
(I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue on the Skystar2 /
stv0299 I have)

Regardless, I am interested in testing your patches! Thanks
for the effort. I'm not impacted much by most of the UI
changes, since I have a very simple setup (1 2 port diseqc
switch attached to 2 tone / voltage universal LNBs)

Cheers,

Allan.